Monday, 19 January 2015

Books

I've been wanting to get a journal / note book for my beauty room for a while now. Today I went shopping and found the perfect two! I first went to Typo which sells a lot of stationary stuff, and straight away a note book caught my eye. It is a silver sparkly note book! The sparkles got me straight away and I just had to buy it. The book is an A4 size and it was $20. 

I continued my shopping and came across a store I had never heard of before, Kikki k. From the outside it was perfect. It was so bright inside and everything was set out so lovely. I couldn't resist, even though I had just bought a book, I had to go have a look inside. I then found the second book which is more of a journal lay out. It even has little tabs inside of it. Its baby pink with a lilac spine and a gold diamond on the front cover. This journal is smaller then the other one I purchased so I kind of had to get it, and it was $17.

I bought these books because I think it'll help me a lot with ideas. I'll be writing down tips/ideas for makeup, fashion, blog subject ideas and everything and anything beauty related. They also look really cute on my beauty desk next to my candles and decor. 




  

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! I'd love if you'd check mine out :)
    http://jasminevans981.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete