Sunday, 18 January 2015

About A Girl ❤

About A Girl 
Hey everyone! Considering this is my first post, I thought I'd do some Questions and Answers so you can get to know me a bit better. 
If you would like to know anything else just ask!



Name:
Sharnna Marie Canfora
Nickname:
Sharnnie
Gender:
Female
Age:
20
Birthday:
28/11/1994
Live:
Perth WA
Star Sign:
 Sagittarius 

Occupation:
I graduated year 12 in school and had no idea as to what I wanted to do/be. I decided to go to Tafe and do my cert 3 in Beauty Therapy and also cert 3 in Makeup and Skin care. I graduated and passed in all units and I loved it! As soon as I started the coarse I fell in love. I then waited a year trying to get a job but just didn't have enough experience for a beauty job as the coarse only went for six months.
 I then chose to go to The Australian College Of Beauty Therapy to study my Full Diploma in Beauty Therapy. Wow what an experience. It was a lot harder then I expected and some days I just wanted to give up. It was a year and by the end there were only about 15 girls left. I pushed through and graduated and I was so proud of myself. I currently work at David Jones in the Fragrance department but my passion and dream is to be working with makeup. All day I just sit in my room practising makeup and trying new products and looks. My next goal is to do a Makeup coarse with MAC Cosmetics and be a makeup artist.

Relationship:
I have a boyfriend and we have been together for just over four and a half years. We make 5 years in June this year. I will do a boyfriend tag post sometime soon.


Hair colour:
I have had so many different hair colours! I have been dirty blonde, bleach blonde, blonde streaks, dark plum, black, dark brown, magenta, fire hydrant red, red with purple ends...And now its purple all over!! A lot of people ask how the heck my hair is still alive. When I was at my blonde stage it was very dry and dead and only just above my shoulders. I use to wear extensions all the time. After that, I went brown and stayed that colour for a while so my hair got healthy again. My hair is so long now and I never want it to change! Although I'm sure I'll change the colour again. :P


Eye colour:
I have hazel eyes, although some days they are really green, other days they could be yellow.


Braces:
Ive had a lot done to my teeth in the past couple of years. I started with a wire above my teeth which I had to twist each day, followed by a few teeth being pulled out to make room. This was to help separate my over lapping teeth. I then had braces put on, but that still wasn't enough. During the process of having braces (for four years),I had to have a jaw surgery which was to move my bottom jaw forward. I now have metal plates in my jaw and chin. If you didn't know the story, you wouldn't of even known I had the surgery. There aren't any visible changes on the outside until you look at before and after photos! It was a long road of being uncomfortable but all worth it in the end.


Piercings:

At the moment I only have my ears pierced just once on either side, and my belly button. I use to have my nose pierced but a trainee did it and it got really infected and would just never heal. I think I might get it done again later on, but I really want a nipple piercing next!


Tattoos:
I currently have seven tattoos. Feet,thighs,rib,neck and finger. They are so addicting and I live getting ink done! I can't wait to get more. I will be doing a separate tattoo post soon to show you what they all look like and talk about pain etc.

I can't wait to get to know everyone on here. I would love for you all to leave me ideas on blog posts, or any reviews you would like me to do. I plan on posting twice a week, and all will be Beauty, Skin, Hair and Fashion related.

No comments:

Post a Comment